As a member of the Mid-Norfolk Railway, you could be part of one of the most ambitious and exciting railway preservation projects in the UK today.
- Up to 50% off the cost of travel on the MNR
- Discounts on all purchases in the Gift Shop
- Free copies of "Blastpipe" our journal to keep you up to date with the latest news and developments
- Your chance to have a say in how the railway is run.
- Regular guided tours, enabling you to see the progress being made at close quarters
- The opportunity to volunteer for the railway including full insurance cover.
Memberships currently run from 1st April to 31st March each year.
You can join the Mid-Norfolk Railway for a reduced rate of £5 with our Affiliate/Taster Membership. It gives you the opportunity to volunteer for the railway with full insurance cover. Further information available here.
The Mid-Norfolk Railway almost completely relies on volunteers to help operate and run the railway. There are lots of jobs you can get involved with at the railway, but first you need to be a member of the trust (see below), the voluntary jobs on the railway include: Drivers, Traincrew, Guards, Signallers, Crossing Keepers, Station/Shop/Catering/Museum Staff, Travelling Ticket Inspectors, Permanent Way, Signal & Telegraph workers and lots more. For further information, click here.