In order to volunteer for the Mid-Norfolk Railway you are required to be a member, this is so that you are covered by the railway's insurance and your details are recorded in case of an emergency. You have the option of becoming a full member or you can opt for a Taster/Associate Membership that gives you a way to work for the railway for low cost.
Please note the following conditions about being an Associate Member:
- You are not entitled to membership discounts offered at the station or for travel
- You are not entitled to vote
- You do not receive the quarterly Blastpipe newsletter
- It lasts for 2 years (our membership year runs from April to March)
- We do not provide refund of membership fees unless you have not been accepted by the Board as a member